You are taking the first important steps to begin your exciting career in the Beauty Industry.
Requirements for Admission:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Have completed 10th grade with a high school diploma or a home school diploma or GED
- Application Fee $100
- Tour of school and meet staff
- Receive Information about school rules, policies and regulations
- Receive information about tuition and costs of program
- Fill out an Application
The Alabama Board of Cosmetology & Barbering requires that all students be at least 16-years-old and have completed the 10th grade. Your transcript must show that you were promoted to the 11th grade. Submit a copy of your diploma,GED, or high school transcript. You must possess a high school diploma,a home school diploma or GED in order to qualify for financial aid. Certificates of completion do not qualify for financial aid.
Applicants through the act of applying for admission, agree to abide by all policies, rules and regulations of the school. All applicants are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $100.00 registration fee.